Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

Healer_HILLSONG

B = do

 Opening :  
B   E   G#m
F
B   E   G#m
F#
    B 
You hold my every moment
    E
You calm my raging seas
    B                        G#m
You walk with me through fire
             E             F#
And heal all my disease
G#m     B   E
I trust    in   You
G#m      E   F#
I trust    in   You

Chorus :
          B 
I believe...You're my Healer
          G#m        F#   E
I believe...You are all I need
           B            
I believe...You're my portion
          G#m                         F#         E-F#
I believe...You're more than enough for me
   G#m           F#      B
 Jesus,You are all I need


G#m      F#         E
Nothing   is   impossible for You
G#m       F#m    E
Nothing is impossible...
 G#m      F#           E   -F#
Nothing   is   impossible 
      E            G#m              B 
You hold  my world in Your hands


1 komentar: